Our Services: Private Sector
We are a full service planning consulting firm with the ability to take your project from start to finish – from initial planning assessment to building permit issuance. Our clients range from individual homeowners to large developers and builders and municipalities.
- Initial assessment of project feasibility from a planning perspective
- Preparation of concept and development plans
- Preparation of planning applications for consent, minor variance, rezoning, official plan amendment, site plans, and plans of subdivision and condominium
- Preparation of planning justification reports
- Project Management – hiring and coordination of related professional services including surveyors, engineers, landscape architects and hydrogeologists
- Representation before judicial boards and tribunals such as the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (LPAT)
We are also experienced in mediation, negotiation and public consultation.
Our Services: Public Sector
We act on behalf of local and regional municipalities and school boards throughout Ontario.
Our Services include:
- Development review and approvals
- Planning policy reviews
- Peer review of planning applications/submissions
- Representation before LPAT and other tribunals